Home Condition Surveys (HCS)
Home Condition Surveys
Buying a house is a major investment and H I Solutions will assist you in making an informed decision about your purchase. The Home Condition Survey has been developed exclusively for home buyers (you), and offers benefits that other surveys just don't offer. H I Solutions surveyors are specially trained and accredited with the backing of SAVA and the RPSA (Residential Property Surveyors Association).
Home Condition Survey - the product
The Home Condition Survey (HCS) has been developed exclusively for homebuyers and offers comprehensive benefits that other surveys just do not offer.
H I Solutions surveyors are specially trained and fully accredited through SAVA and the Residential Property Surveyors Association (RPSA), to produce a plain English, jargon-free report on the condition of the property using a simple 1,2,3 rating guide, so you will understand any risks or unforeseen expenditure that could arise once you are settled in.
In short, your Home Condition Survey will
- Identify any major problems with the home you are buying
- Highlight any hidden areas of possible concern that need further investigation
- Give you a simple 1,2,3 condition rating of all the key elements of the property
- Deliver a comprehensive and jargon-free report
- Help you plan for future expenditure
- Be carried out by accredited and comprehensively insured surveyors
- Give you the added benefit of £20,000 defects insurance
How your Home Condition Survey will benefit you
The H I Solutions HCS offers comprehensive benfits that other surveys just don't offer, much quicker than in the usual timeframe and at a fraction of the usual cost.
The surveyor who will carry out your survey will be a member of SAVA, the organisation which trains and audits the work of surveyors. SAVA members specialice in providing information for buyers and sellers of residential properties.
Your Home Condition Survey will tell you about -
- Building condition and defects
- Any structural movement
- Damp, rot and woodworm
- Heating and electrical services
- Environmental issues
- The reinstatement cost you need for building insurance
All surveys are covered by professional indemnity (PI), but have the added benefit of a £20,000 defects insurance that will cover any major problems which may arise after the purchase is completed